Tuesday, February 26, 2013

3 Weeks in the Galapagos

Hello again!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging, we have been very busy here!! I have just completed my second subject, and begin my third subject tomorrow!! We have had so many amazing field trips; we have been out diving two times, snorkelling, and just generally having an amazing time! We've had lots of presentations, our research paper and all our field reports so I have been very busy doing all those and just generally loving my time in the Galapagos!!

I have really enjoyed this second subject, and am very excited to start our next one!! Life here is so amazing, even when busy, there is still a beautiful pace to everything here. Midday, expect to get very little done, as it is siesta time and most all of the places in the small town are closed! The people here are really lovely, and my Spanish, while still a bit shaky, is slowly improving. I think. Erin has been wonderful with helping me when I get stuck, as she is exceptionally good at Spanish. She is a brilliant roommate, and we have worked very well together on all the projects we have done.

Here are some photos of where I am now living and studying :D it is pretty amazing being here!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment