Saturday, July 17, 2010

HALFWAY THROUGH MY TIME IN TANZANIA! where is it all going??

It is a good and safe rule to sojourn in every place as if you meant to spend your life there, never omitting an opportunity of doing a kindness, or speaking a true word, or making a friend. - John Ruskin

my mum posted this on facebook and it got me thinking a lot, especially during the last few weeks in Tanzania and the fact that it has now been over six weeks since my adventure began - the good things wizz by so quickly, you need to enjoy every minute and take every chance to have a good time.

My week has been pretty awesome, living in Kidia and working in the local school, teaching english to the children and cooking and spending time with the Chuga mamas

it's been an incredible week, won't write more now as I don't really feel like it (sorry) and I am chatting with my mum :) but will update very soon!


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment