Monday, May 24, 2010

Single digits now!!

Wow, it's only 9 days until I set out on my epically epic adventure of epic proportions (too much??) It's incredible, once I leave these fair shores I shan't be returning until at least October 16th!!! wow! And I can honestly say - I am wigging out!!! eeeeeeeep, I mean, wow, I mean, sheesh, I mean.....Emotion overload to be honest lol, I am so excited but so nervous, ridiculously happy yet unexplicably scared - it's really quite intense, seriously, it's like an atomic bomb is going off within the confines of the supersonically paced messages that is my mind. (rambling again)
But in all seriousness, I am very very excited to begin this adventure, i miss Tanzania sooo much. There is an anonymous quotation that states that you 'go to Africa to heal the heart'. I think that pretty much sums up what Tanzania is for me, in a nutshell - there is something about being there, doing work there that is so spiritually and soulfully satisfying and fills you with a sense that I can't really put into words. I am just so excited!!!

peace!

3 comments:

  1. Since I'm not going with you (this time), I will be devouring all of your news and living vicariously on your experiences back in Africa!

    P.S. Love the header photo!
    LW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks :) I hope that people will like reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im so upset im not coming with you :( when you asked me some time ago, i should have said yes...
    HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME! we will miss you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete