Saturday, August 18, 2012

Funny how tastes change

Well, I never would have guessed it - but I have become a bit of a doctor who fan - now before you send me for a CT scan, it is only the David Tennant Doctor that I enjoy, the new guy....ugh, just not really doing it for me.
But yes, for many years, I was adamant, that it was a silly little show and lacking in any sort of decent acting....well, admittedly some of the acting is still pretty lacking, and I seriously cannot look at the Daleks without laughing my head off....but....I may....or may not.....but at the moment, more than likely.....be quite fond of the three seasons in which the doctor is played by David Tennant - he's very cute, naturally, but he plays the character so well! I mean, it's hysterical to watch the doctor when played by him.
Yes, my week has been such that the most exciting thing to happen was my conversion to liking - key word liking, not in love with like Sherlock, cause that's just awesome! - Doctor Who.
Next weekend I shan't be blogging until Sunday, as I am off diving - woohoo! love getting out into the water, shall be remarkably wonderful!!!
So, on that note, cheerio!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful week

And some thoughtful words for the week ahead:


God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment